Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Voice

For the past seven years following my graduation from Seattle University with a degree in English, Creative Writing, I diverged from the path of writing and worked as a graphic designer. After years in the industry I have a desire to move onward and upward in my own experience. Now as a Web Designer I am working towards bridging the growing gap between graphic art and communication over the World Wide Web. I am also working towards finishing writing my first science fiction novel which will be completed soon.

My goal in this industry has been to use design to effectively display the true nature of the company in a clean and clear way that optimally represents to mission and personality of the company. During this pursuit I have worked as the creative director for both a nationwide hospitality and room service company, as well as a regional holistic healthcare center.

As a writer, I have been working towards completing and publishing science fiction and fantasy novels for the past ten years. Until recently have I given up my pursuits before the job was finished. But now I have found drive and work ethic, combined with a great story that is pushing me through to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment